What to feed 20 people?
What is the best food for dinner?
- Include as many colors as possible to get vitamin C, vitamin A and fiber from your meal. Red bell peppers, carrots, squash, green onions, peas, asparagus and eggplant are all nutrient-dense choices. Stir-fry the vegetables until slightly tender, and add meat back to the pot.
What are some good dinner ideas?
- Asparagus and Chicken Stir-fry. Instead of ordering take-out, whip up this healthy and satisfying stir-fry. Made with tender chicken breast and asparagus and the flavor trifecta of garlic, soy and ginger, it will sate your Chinese food craving without all the fat and sodium.
What should I have for dinner?
- Tater Tot Casserole The versatile potato is the perfect backbone for this delicious casserole. ...
- Cottage Pie Comfort food is the quintessential dinner time favorite,and cottage pie is a perfect choice. ...
- French Bread Pizzas Freshly made French bread is so easy to come by! ...
What are some easy meal ideas for large groups?What are some easy meal ideas for large groups?
22 Easy Meal Ideas for Large Groups. 1. Make a big batch of breakfast sandwiches by baking eggs in muffin tins. 2. Set up a waffle bar and let families pick their own toppings, like syrup, yogurt, ice cream, whipped cream, and fruit. 3. Feed 75 for less than $50 with a yogurt parfait bar. 4. Feed an ...
How do I make large group dinner recipes for volunteers?How do I make large group dinner recipes for volunteers?
All the large group dinner recipes below were designed to be easy, make ahead, hold-well dishes. You can make them yourself, or if you’re cooking for groups of 100 or more, just follow the steps below. It's easy! Just follow these 3 simple steps: 1. Send your volunteer a link to this page. 2. Tell them which item to make, 3. And how many batches.
What are the best large family dinner ideas?What are the best large family dinner ideas?
I’ve put together for you a list of large family dinner ideas recipes that will feed a big gathering. There are classic recipes like sloppy joes and macaroni and cheese that every kid will love, and also some creative twists on meals to adapt them more to feed more people.
What are some good dinner recipes that will feed a crowd?What are some good dinner recipes that will feed a crowd?
50 Dinner Recipes That Will Feed a Crowd. 1 Buffalo Chicken Lasagna. This recipe was inspired by my daughter’s favorite food—Buffalo wings! It tastes as if it came from a restaurant. —Melissa ... 2 Slow-Cooked Chunky Chili. 3 Double-Duty Layered Enchilada Casserole. 4 Meaty Arugula Pizzas. 5 Mini Barbecue Meat Loaves. More items